The following resources were developed by Associate Professor Michael Beazely and pharmacy students Anastasiya Shyshlova, Janhavi Malhotra, and Christina In.
The development of these resources was supported by the Waterloo Region Integrated Drugs Strategy and the Kitchener Waterloo Community Foundation.
Cannabis use and youth resources
5 things to know about cannabis use in youth
- Youth specific infographic (PDF): Adverse effects of early cannabis use
- OOPS infographic (PDF): discusses strategies to avoid accidental cannabis poisoning in children
- Cannabis use in pregnancy (PDF): explains risks associated with using cannabis when pregnant
The following infographics focus on reasons to delay cannabis use and strategies to make using cannabis safer.
- 4Ds of best practice for cannabis use in youth (PDF)
- 5Ds of best practice for cannabis use in youth (PDF)
- 6Ds of best practice for cannabis use in youth (PDF)